- The Lutheran Scouting Summer 2016 has just been published. Registration for the Annual Meeting is enclosed. Hope to see you in St. Louis.
- NLAS announces the 2016 Annual Meeting for August 5-6 at the headquarters of The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod in St. Louis, MO. The LCMS is an NLAS partner serving as chartered organization/sponsor of units of the youth serving agencies. Training will be offered for NLAS exhibit staff of the 2017 National Scout Jamboree and other interested NLAS members on Friday August 5, with the executive board and general membership meetings on August 6. Training participants should plan to arrive in St. Louis by the evening of August 4. Plan on staying for the weekend.
- The Lutheran Scouting Winter 2016 is now published. Lots of great news!
- PRAY Update for BSA February 2016 has been published.
- The October 2015 PRAY Girl Scout e-bulletin has been published.
- The June 2015 American Heritage Girls e-bulletin has been published.