- NLAS announces Scouting in the Lutheran Church 2018 for July 15-21, 2018. The conference is designed for Lutheran congregations, schools, clergy, and all Lutheran Scouters who want to learn more about using Scouting as an outreach ministry to young people and their families.
- P.R.A.Y. Update to Members of BSA – November 2017 has been published.
- P.R.A.Y. Update to Members of GSUSA – November 2017 has been published.
- P.R.A.Y. Update to Members of AHG – November 2017 has been published.
- A new LSA- Lutheran Scouting Association page has been posted
- The Fall edition of Lutheran Scouting has been published.
- PRAY has published a new Update to Members of BSA
- For many years NLAS has presented new Life members with an NLAS commemorative belt buckle. Having exhausted our 1983 vintage supply, the belt buckles have been re-designed to feature our new NLAS logo. The new buckle will be used as our token of appreciation to new Life members. The new buckle will also be made available to existing Life members for $20, the nominal cost plus shipping. See the Spring Lutheran Scouting for details.
- NLAS through George Miller offers recognition certificates for Lutheran awards or for Scouting awards. Just make a request with this form (Make sure you click submit)