From NLAS the following are available:
- Lutheran Scouting is the publication of the National Lutheran Association on Scouting. It is published three times each year and mailed or emailed to all active members. Each new issue is announced on our home page.
- Scouting in the Lutheran Church 2018 for July 15-21, 2018.
- Religious Emblems Display – NLAS makes available a tabletop display promoting the religious emblems. The display is shipped by NLAS, and is returned by the borrowing organization at their cost. Contact the display custodian, Mr. Bill Banta email <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Scouts Worship was previously published as a booklet, but now you can select the sections that you wish to use and print locally.
- From BSA, the following booklets, flyers, bin items are all available at this page:
- Chaplain materials
- Chaplain Training: For Unit Chaplain Training, log into my.scouting.org > BSA Learn Center > Boy Scouting > Position Specific Training > Chaplain Training
Syllabus for Advanced Chaplain and Chaplain Aide Training link https://www.scouting.org/wp-
content/uploads/2018/04/ Chaplain-Training-V-4- 04042018.pdf
- Calendar of Religious Dates
- The new P.R.A.Y. Awards brochure for Lutherans
- From PRAY
- From GSUSA
- From AHG
- From Camp Fire
- From 4H
- From LCMS
- From ELCA